Baby Benjamin

  • kskrudland
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2008
      Hi, all. Apparently, something went wrong and the update e-mail I sent two days ago failed
      to be delivered. Is there a limit on size of messages? I am not very digital image-savvy, and
      I'm not sure how to reduce the size of a photo, so maybe what I sent was too big for
      Yahoogroups. We are at home now and doing well. Benjamin and I are getting the hang of
      breastfeeding, although I may kill myself if he repeats last night's demands of feeding every
      hour! Needless to say, we are not getting much sleep. But I'm sure we soon will settle into a
      routine. We went to the pediatrician for the first visit yesterday, and he is doing fine, up from
      his birth weight by 4 ounces. The jaundice is slowly going away. We are hoping for more sun
      to do it in permanently. We will see when we are ready to come to an SNB meeting. Until then,
      take care, everyone.
      Kerri