Re: [snbwickerpark] Anyone know of /available to babysit for me on Fri 4/11?

  • Megan L. Casey
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2008
      Thank you Karen, but I've got it covered!

      meg

      Karen Jackson <karenjackson01@...> wrote:
      Hi Megan,
      I could be available for you on Friday.  If someone else needs the work, go ahead and use them... but if you need me I can do it.
      Karen
      773-490-7597

      pairakids1998 <megreed@sbcglobal. net> wrote:
      I'm looking for a babysitter for Fri. 9:00 - 2:30 if anyone is
      interested in making some extra cash. I pay $11.00/hr and you can knit
      all you want. My kids are old enough to be fairly self -sufficient, but
      not old enough to stay on their own - just ask Jaime.

      Let me know asap if interested or if you know someone who is!

      Megan

      please come visit my store -
        www.naturalbuzz. biz

         ***free shipping***