Yarn and Knitting Books For Sale

  • mlmtm69
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2008
      After six years (and three boys later!) I feel I don't have the time
      to dedticate to my knitting business any longer. I am selling a
      larger portion of my stash if anyone is interested. I live right
      around the corner from Alliance Bakery so if anyone is intersted in
      stuff they can drop by on their way from a knitting session to shop.
      Here is just a partial list of what I have:

      Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted Weight Wool ($7/Skein, $6/Hank, no
      tax!)
      M-57 Brite Blue (8 Skeins)
      M-65 Sapphire (10 Skeins)
      M-89 Roasted Coffee (2 Skeins)
      M-120 Limeade (2 Skeins)
      M-38 Lotus Pink (3 Skeins)
      M-110 Orange You Glad (2 Skeins)
      M-03 Grey Heather (3 Skeins)
      M-69 Old Sage (6 Skeins)
      M-05 Onyx (18 Skeins)
      M-80 Blue Blood Red (5 Skeins)
      M-100 Supreme Purple (4 Hanks)
      M-56 Clematis (5 Hanks)
      M-191 Kiwi (2 Skeins)
      M-183 Rosado Rose (6 Skeins)

      Knitting Books (in new conditon) at approximately 30% off retail
      price:
      Stitch 'N Bitch - The Knitter's Handbook - $10
      Nicky Epstein's Knitted Embellishments - 350 Appliques, Borders &
      Cords - $24
      One-Skein Wonders - 101 Yarn Shop Favorites - $14
      Minnies - Quick Knits for Babies and Toddlers - $19
      Animal Knits - Zoe Miller - $14
      Knit One, Felt Too - $14
      Felted Knits - Beverly Galeskas - $17
      Pursenalities - 20 Great Knitted and Felted Bags - $15
      Kids Knits for Heads, Hands and Toes - $15
      Minnow Knits - Uncommon Clothes to Knit for Kids - $13
      Minnow Knits, Too - More Uncommon Knits for Kids, Big and Small - $19
      Family Circle - Easy Knits for Kids - $19
      Family Circle - Easy Baby Knits - $19
      Kids.Kids.Kids - 40 Winning Patterns From The Knitter's Magazine
      Contest - $15
      Monkeysuits - Sweaters & More To Knit for Kids - $15
      Paintbox Knits - More than 30 Designs for Kids - $23
      More Paintbox Knits - 41 New Designs for Kids - $24

      OTHER
      How To Start A Home-Based Craft Business - $11
      Crocheting For Fun & Profit - $14
      Reader's Digest Complete Guide to Sewing - $21
      The Artist's Way - A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity - $12
      Knitting Magazine Back Issues - $3 Each
      Individual Patterns - $1 Each

      Thanks for your interest.
      Michelle MacLean