Good New, Better News

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2008
      Good news, after several weeks absence due to teaching a knitting
      class at NW, Anne and I have only one more to go then we can rejoin
      our flock, Yea!
      Better news, after seeing a post on Ravelry and confirming the news
      with the owner, Knitting Workshop is having a HUGE sale because they
      are moving to.....Bucktown!!! 2100 N. Damen. It's still not super
      convenient to get to, but you can take the Damen bus up from the blue
      line, or you could just walk there like me, because it's in my hood.
      For those of you unfamiliar with the area, it's across the street from
      Soutache!