RE: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 1/29/2008, 7:00 pm

  • shannon haase
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2008
      The only issue with Starbucks is that there isn't
      always a lot of space available.

      If that guy who was at Alliance last week is really
      serious about turning Debonair into a coffee shop, it
      might be a good alternative but we'll have to wait a
      while until that happens. For obvious reasons, I'm
      skeptical about these things now and don't want to get
      my hopes up.

      Alliance is definitely more like a library than a
      coffee shop and the looks we've been getting make me
      uncomfortable.