SnB meeting! , 1/29/2008, 7:00 pm

  • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2008

      Date: Tuesday January 29, 2008
      Location: Alliance Bakery
      Street: 1736 W. Division
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: http://www.alliance-bakery.com/

    • Molly S
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2008
        I know that we're in a squeeze right now, but I really found Alliance to be much too quiet for my taste.  Does anyone have any other suggestions for locations?

        -Molly

        From: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
        To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 00:55:49 +0000
        Subject: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 1/29/2008, 7:00 pm

        Date: Tuesday January 29, 2008
        Location: Alliance Bakery
        Street: 1736 W. Division
        City State Zip: Chicago, IL
        Notes: http://www.alliance-bakery.com/

      • Megan L. Casey
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 28, 2008
          What about the Starbucks near Blend? That seemed to work well. Alliance isn't bad if we can get the back room.

          Meg

          From: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
          To: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 00:55:49 +0000

          Date: Tuesday January 29, 2008
          Location: Alliance Bakery
          Street: 1736 W. Division
          City State Zip: Chicago, IL
          Notes: http://www.alliance -bakery.com/

        • shannon haase
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 28, 2008
            The only issue with Starbucks is that there isn't
            always a lot of space available.

            If that guy who was at Alliance last week is really
            serious about turning Debonair into a coffee shop, it
            might be a good alternative but we'll have to wait a
            while until that happens. For obvious reasons, I'm
            skeptical about these things now and don't want to get
            my hopes up.

            Alliance is definitely more like a library than a
            coffee shop and the looks we've been getting make me
            uncomfortable.