Re: SnB meeting! NEW VENUE!, 11/6/2007, 7:00 pm

  • mmagoo6
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2008
      Hrm, very confusing. For the last few weeks, every time I pass blend
      it's open (and sometimes bopping), but noone answers when I call their
      phone number (sounds like a cheezy pop song...), and there is
      reportably a "for rent" sign in the window. Anyone have the inside scoop?

      In unrelated news, in order to be more timely about getting
      information out to the yahoo group, there will be no more lag-time
      between when someone submits a post and when it gets posted here.
      Only members can post, so if a member decides to post something
      spam-a-licious, we're going to ban their butt from posting again. I
      think that the mild chance of spam is more than offset by the
      increased speed of messages.