RE: [snbwickerpark] Blend is closed tonight!

  • Molly S
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008
      Hrm, thanks for all the work, but there is an option on yahoo that only members can post.  That should get rid of most of the spam, and might be a bit more timely?

      To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      From: cabasaan@...
      Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 00:12:40 +0000
      Subject: [snbwickerpark] Blend is closed tonight!

      I just drove by, and they appear not to be open. I know I couldn't be
      there tonight, but the alternative meeting place is Starbuck's down
      the block.

      On another note, the reason why it takes so long for the posting to
      show is that I have to approve all the messages before they go live;
      we get a lot of spam, and no one wants that to go through.
      Unfortunately, I have just taken a new job where I have very little
      access to personal email. I can add someone else as moderator; any
      volunteers?

      I of course approve every message that is from a member, and doesn't
      involve penis enhancement.

      thanks!
      Rachael

      Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!