Blend is closed tonight!

  • cabasaan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008
      I just drove by, and they appear not to be open. I know I couldn't be
      there tonight, but the alternative meeting place is Starbuck's down
      the block.

      On another note, the reason why it takes so long for the posting to
      show is that I have to approve all the messages before they go live;
      we get a lot of spam, and no one wants that to go through.
      Unfortunately, I have just taken a new job where I have very little
      access to personal email. I can add someone else as moderator; any
      volunteers?

      I of course approve every message that is from a member, and doesn't
      involve penis enhancement.

      thanks!
      Rachael
    • Andrea
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008
        Is there a way to have yahoo post message automatically from group
        members only? I'm a member of other yahoo groups and the messages
        are posted right after I submit them. I just think that people will
        use this forum mroe fi the turn around time is quicker.
        Andtrea

        --- In snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com, "cabasaan" <cabasaan@...>
        wrote:

        > I just drove by, and they appear not to be open. I know I
        couldn't be
        > there tonight, but the alternative meeting place is Starbuck's down
        > the block.
        >
        > On another note, the reason why it takes so long for the posting to
        > show is that I have to approve all the messages before they go
        live;
        > we get a lot of spam, and no one wants that to go through.
        > Unfortunately, I have just taken a new job where I have very little
        > access to personal email. I can add someone else as moderator; any
        > volunteers?
        >
        > I of course approve every message that is from a member, and
        doesn't
        > involve penis enhancement.
        >
        > thanks!
        > Rachael

      • Molly S
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008
          Hrm, thanks for all the work, but there is an option on yahoo that only members can post.  That should get rid of most of the spam, and might be a bit more timely?

          To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
          From: cabasaan@...
          Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 00:12:40 +0000
          Subject: [snbwickerpark] Blend is closed tonight!

          I just drove by, and they appear not to be open. I know I couldn't be
          there tonight, but the alternative meeting place is Starbuck's down
          the block.

          On another note, the reason why it takes so long for the posting to
          show is that I have to approve all the messages before they go live;
          we get a lot of spam, and no one wants that to go through.
          Unfortunately, I have just taken a new job where I have very little
          access to personal email. I can add someone else as moderator; any
          volunteers?

          I of course approve every message that is from a member, and doesn't
          involve penis enhancement.

          thanks!
          Rachael

          Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!