RE: [snbwickerpark] Re: meeting this Thursday?

  • Molly S
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3 7:41 AM
      Hi Everyone,

      I've posted this on the ravelry group too, but it seems like there's some problems posting on yahoo.  It's taking the better part of 12 hours for something I write to be posted.  Maybe the ravelry account will be better until we figure out what's going on?

      -Molly

      To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      From: mmagoo6@...
      Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 18:53:13 +0000
      Subject: [snbwickerpark] Re: meeting this Thursday?

      Blend appears to be open...must' ve just been a fluke thing last week.
      I really like the place, so my vote is to stay.

      --- In snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com, "cabasaan" <cabasaan@.. .> wrote:

      > If enough people can make it, how about thursday? I'm not sure what's
      > going on with blend, but I can go by tomorrow, and ask. The main
      > thing for a meeting place would be the availability to the people
      > coming from downtown, so it needs to be near the blue line. We
      > already have one suggestion, anyone else?
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Rachael

      Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!