meeting this Thursday?

  • cabasaan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
      If enough people can make it, how about thursday? I'm not sure what's
      going on with blend, but I can go by tomorrow, and ask. The main
      thing for a meeting place would be the availability to the people
      coming from downtown, so it needs to be near the blue line. We
      already have one suggestion, anyone else?

      Thanks!
      Rachael
    • mmagoo6
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
        Blend appears to be open...must've just been a fluke thing last week.
        I really like the place, so my vote is to stay.

        --- In snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com, "cabasaan" <cabasaan@...> wrote:

        > If enough people can make it, how about thursday? I'm not sure what's
        > going on with blend, but I can go by tomorrow, and ask. The main
        > thing for a meeting place would be the availability to the people
        > coming from downtown, so it needs to be near the blue line. We
        > already have one suggestion, anyone else?
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Rachael

      • Kerri Skrudland
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
          I'm available. I can't offer any suggestions, being that I don't know
          the neighborhoods that well, but I'm flexible and will come to
          wherever everyone decides.
          Kerri
        • Molly S
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2008
            Hi Everyone,

            I've posted this on the ravelry group too, but it seems like there's some problems posting on yahoo.  It's taking the better part of 12 hours for something I write to be posted.  Maybe the ravelry account will be better until we figure out what's going on?

            -Molly

            To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
            From: mmagoo6@...
            Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 18:53:13 +0000
            Subject: [snbwickerpark] Re: meeting this Thursday?

            Blend appears to be open...must' ve just been a fluke thing last week.
            I really like the place, so my vote is to stay.

            --- In snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com, "cabasaan" <cabasaan@.. .> wrote:

            > If enough people can make it, how about thursday? I'm not sure what's
            > going on with blend, but I can go by tomorrow, and ask. The main
            > thing for a meeting place would be the availability to the people
            > coming from downtown, so it needs to be near the blue line. We
            > already have one suggestion, anyone else?
            >
            > Thanks!
            > Rachael

            Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!