Re: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 11/13/2007, 7:00 pm

  • susan cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2007
      Hi all--I just wanted to let you know that Blend is starting a comedy night on Wednesdays.
      My boyfriend is running the showcase and then open mike that will follow.
      It's from 7-9 -- and free of course.
      Happy Knitting!
      Susan

      Date: Tuesday November 13, 2007
      Location: Blend
      Street: 1725 W. Division
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/dining/118375,0,7443744.venue

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • susan cole
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2007
        WOOPS!
        Blend can canceled the comedy night on Wednesdays--so ignore the previous email.

        Happy Knitting!
        Susan

        Date: Tuesday November 13, 2007