SnB meeting! NEW VENUE!, 11/6/2007, 7:00 pm

  • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2007

      Title: SnB meeting! NEW VENUE!

      Date: Tuesday November 6, 2007
      Location: Blend - New Venue
      Street: 1725 W. Division
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/dining/118375,0,7443744.venue

    • ngoldsbury
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2007
        Well, after having been a member of this group for almost a year now,
        I finally may make it to a meeting! I'm planning on coming tomorrow
        night...is it pretty easy to spot you guys in there? Just bring my
        latest project and that's it? Thanks!
      • elissaholder
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2007
          I just signed up too and hope to join y'all tonight. I am sort of new
          to the neighborhood and am eager to meet some local knitters!

          --- In snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com, "ngoldsbury" <ngoldsbury@...>
          wrote:

          > Well, after having been a member of this group for almost a year
          now,
          > I finally may make it to a meeting! I'm planning on coming tomorrow
          > night...is it pretty easy to spot you guys in there? Just bring my
          > latest project and that's it? Thanks!

        • mmagoo6
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 21, 2008
            Hrm, very confusing. For the last few weeks, every time I pass blend
            it's open (and sometimes bopping), but noone answers when I call their
            phone number (sounds like a cheezy pop song...), and there is
            reportably a "for rent" sign in the window. Anyone have the inside scoop?

            In unrelated news, in order to be more timely about getting
            information out to the yahoo group, there will be no more lag-time
            between when someone submits a post and when it gets posted here.
            Only members can post, so if a member decides to post something
            spam-a-licious, we're going to ban their butt from posting again. I
            think that the mild chance of spam is more than offset by the
            increased speed of messages.