RE: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! NEW VENUE!, 9/25/2007, 7:00 pm

  • Molly Magoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2007

      I just "felted" my first felted project, and if anyone has a shaver that they can bring to blend tomorrow night to get rid of the fuzzies, I'd appreciate it!

      Thanks,
      Molly

      From: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 00:12:45 +0000
      Subject: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! NEW VENUE!, 9/25/2007, 7:00 pm

      Title: SnB meeting! NEW VENUE!

      Date: Tuesday September 25, 2007
      Location: Blend - New Venue
      Street: 1725 W. Division
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/dining/118375,0,7443744.venue

      Make your little one a shining star! Shine on!