Photos of India

  • lnellett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006

      For those of you who asked at this week's SnB...here's a direct link to my Flickr Set of photos from my trip to Hyderabad, India last week. http://flickr.com/photos/22748341@N00/sets/72157594208591322/

      FYI, there's an entry called Links in the menu to left and many of us have our blogs, etc. linked there. Some of these photos were also posted to my blog (with comments, of course), and there is also a link to my Flickr account on my blog, Garden Purls

      Linda