Birthday Party after Stitches Midwest and before Stitch-n-Pitch!

  • sunniedee2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 2:46 PM
      I would like to invite everyone to help me celebrate my 31st birthday
      at my home on August 11! It will be at my home 2315 W. Shakespeare
      Ave., Chicago, IL 60647, the party will begin at 1:30pm and will end
      when people want to head out to Stitch-n-Pitch (Go Sox!) So call me at
      773-208-4818 or email me at sunniedee2003@... if you plan on
      attending. I would love to have you there.

      P.S. If you are going to Stitches Midwest on Saturday you can show off
      your goodies at my party!