Meeting at Alliance and celebrations!

  • cabasaan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006
      I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there! If you've never been to
      Alliance, keep in mind that there's the main bakery storefront, and
      right next door is the seating. They have two seperate street
      entrances, so you buy the goodies at one, and sit down in the room
      next door.

      I'll be there at around 6:30.

      Also, Happy Birthday this week to Linda N and Valerie B. Stephanie
      had a beautiful wedding at Millenium Park during the KIP, so congrats
      to her and her new hubby!

      See you all there!
      Rachael Cabasaan
    • Megan L. Casey