Dogs that need fostering

  • lnellett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2007
      Not knitting related, but I know some of you like dogs.

      An acquaintance of my sister is seeking a good home to foster (and
      likely adopt) two dogs. The owner has been very ill for several
      months, and just can't take care of the dogs anymore. She's hoping to
      take the dogs back after she regains her health, but it's very likely
      that the dogs would be remaining with the foster family for good.

      Both dogs are full grown. One is a black Lab and the other is a (Lab?)
      mix slightly smaller than the full Lab. That's all the info I have,
      but if anyone is interested and wants to hear more, please let me know
      and I'll make sure you can get connected with someone who can fill in
      more details.

      Linda
    • Karen DeMars Pillsbury
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2007
        i doubt that i'm the solution, but i'd like to meet them.

        can you give me a time that works for you?