There's still time to support me in the 2007 MS Bike Tour!

  • Kerri Skrudland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      National Multiple Sclerosis Society - Greater Illinois Chapter

      2007 MS Bike Tour

      Hi, friends and family,

      As you may know, I am gearing up to ride in and raise money for the 2007 MS Bike Tour June 22 - 24. I hope to reach my fundraising goal of $400 and do my part to help end the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis. It would mean a lot to me, and to those living with MS, if you would consider making a donation on my behalf to work towards that goal.

      With the money we raise, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Greater Illinois Chapter will provide programs and services for people with MS and fund research aimed at finding the cause and cure of the disease. From the time the organization was established in 1946 through the end of 2005, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society will have spent more than $460 million on research-related programs, allowing for phenomenal progress over the last ten years. If you would like to learn more about the research and programs supported by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, visit their website at www.msillinois.org.

      It is easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make a donation online simply by clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. Whatever you can give will help! You can visit my Personal Page on the MS Bike Tour website to read all about why I'm riding in this great event, and even check on my fundraising progress. And if you've made a donation, your name will appear as part of my scrolling honor roll!

      I truly appreciate your support because only together can we help people live with multiple sclerosis today and without it tomorrow.

      Sincerely,
      Kerri Skrudland

      Click here to visit my personal page.
      If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
      http://www.msillinois.org/site/TR?px=1089227&pg=personal&fr_id=1160&et=QtcQzQGpOJA3ISzlpWso1w..&s_tafId=21742

      Click here to view the team page for RAMS
      If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
      http://www.msillinois.org/site/TR?team_id=29480&pg=team&fr_id=1160&et=YO9-J3U90b4-WJumfGobpw..&s_tafId=21742

      Unsubscribe from receiving email, or change your email preferences.