WE Can Do It! event

  • Dana Hopings
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi everybody - hope it's okay to post something not about knitting! I thought some of you might be interested in this event. It should be a great mix of people and an opportunity to explore ways to get involved with women's issues. Hope you can make it! Let me know if you have questions. --Dana

      Hi all,

      Here is an event that I thought you'd be interested in attending.  It's hosted by Women Employed, an organization whose mission is to promote the economic advancement of women.  Women Employed has been working for over 30 years to make life better for working women and have been involved in every major employment advancement women have gained during that time.

      The night's activities will include lots of opportunities for networking mixed in with some fun ways to learn more about how you can get involved with Women Employed.

      The ticket is $25 in advance and $30 at the door and includes appetizers and two drinks.  You can register by clicking the graphic above, or go to  www.womenemployed.org .

      If you have questions, feel free to email me. Hope to see you there!

      Dana