Yarn store going out of business sale

  • Kerri Skrudland
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2007
      Everyone,
      Sorry about my earlier post. I forgot that Yahoo Groups doesn't support attachments. I just came from the Have Ewe Any Wool going out of business sale. I bought 9 skeins of Cascade Pastaza and 4 skeins of Cascade 220 for $84. Everything in the store is 30% off and I believe they will be open for another few weeks. Address isĀ 120 N York, Suite 220, Elmhurst. Phone is 630-941-YARN.
      Kerri