Re: SnB meeting! NEW VENUE!, 4/24/2007, 7:00 pm

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23, 2007
      I agree with Megan. The group is about knitting, hanging out with
      friends and supporting the local community. There are people in our
      group with a wide variety of political views, which have never gotten
      in the way of our main objective, knitting in public. If we later
      find out that they have a torture chamber in the basement or Jimmy
      Hoffa in the fridge, then we might have to look for a new place. I
      say all this and I'm not pro-Bush.

      Jamie

      --- In snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com, "Megan L. Casey" <megreed@...>
      wrote:

      > Voice your choice, but can't we just get together to knit?
      >
      > Jennifer Hoppenrath <jenhoppenrath@...>
      wrote: Thanks for the heads-up, but
      just wanted everyone to