Re: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! NEW VENUE!, 4/24/2007, 7:00 pm

  • Jennifer Hoppenrath
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23, 2007
      Absolutely! Personal choices respected. Just wanted
      to put that out there as some people might want to
      know who they're giving money to.

      http://feeds.feedburner.com/YoChicago/neighborhoods/eastvillage/

      http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/dining/118375,0,7443744.venue

      > > All Rights Reserved
      > > Copyright © 2007
      > > Yahoo! Inc.
      > > http://www.yahoo.com
      > >
      > > Privacy Policy:
      > > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
      > >
      > > Terms of Service:
      > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > protection around
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Jamie
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23, 2007
        I agree with Megan. The group is about knitting, hanging out with
        friends and supporting the local community. There are people in our
        group with a wide variety of political views, which have never gotten
        in the way of our main objective, knitting in public. If we later
        find out that they have a torture chamber in the basement or Jimmy
        Hoffa in the fridge, then we might have to look for a new place. I
        say all this and I'm not pro-Bush.

        Jamie

        --- In snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com, "Megan L. Casey" <megreed@...>