Steak?

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2007
      Hey all, I don't know about you, but I've been hankering for a really
      good steak and drink, for a really long time. It just so happens my
      birthday was this week and my grandmother sent me a couple bucks with
      the instructions to go out and get a good meal, so I am, Saturday, at
      Gibsons. Yea it sucks that it's also Easter weekend, but I would rather
      go and have a perfect cooked steak than go to an overpriced brunch. So,
      if you care to join me, please e-mail me. I haven't made reservations
      yet, but will tonight, this is a pay for your own food (and it would be
      so much easier if you brought cash too)type of get together, anyone is
      welcome, but don't be surprised if knitting is a major topic of
      conversation.
      PS They make a really good Sidecar, my favorite drink!
      PSS For you that don't eat meat or imbibe in liquor, they have a great
      twice baked potato and other yummies.