Spring cleaning! Stash Swap next week?

  • cabasaan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2007
      Would anyone else be interested in a stash swap next week? One of my
      goals is to clean out the extra yarn I have, and see what's actually
      in my stash. I would like to do an oddball vest, like the one here:
      http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter04/PATTleftovers.html, so I would be very
      willing to exchange my oddballs for your worsted/dk weight wool oddballs.

      So, we can also include extra needles (I have a bunch of straights
      that I might be willing to swap), books, old magazines, etc. Please
      let me know if other people would be interested. Our new venue is a
      great place to do this in-tons of space.
    • J Henderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2007
        Count me in, I have several cones chenille from my weaving days.
        Jamie

        >From: "cabasaan" <cabasaan@...>
        >To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [snbwickerpark] Spring cleaning! Stash Swap next week?
        >Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:07:47 -0000
        >
        >Would anyone else be interested in a stash swap next week? One of my
        >goals is to clean out the extra yarn I have, and see what's actually
        >in my stash. I would like to do an oddball vest, like the one here:
        >http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter04/PATTleftovers.html, so I would be very
        >willing to exchange my oddballs for your worsted/dk weight wool oddballs.
        >
        >So, we can also include extra needles (I have a bunch of straights
        >that I might be willing to swap), books, old magazines, etc. Please
        >let me know if other people would be interested. Our new venue is a
        >great place to do this in-tons of space.

        It�s tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips
        http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMMartagline