yarn harlot in town

  • cabasaan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2006
      The yarn harlot is coming from 6-8 on Monday; the talk is at Ridge
      Park, 9625 South Longwood Drive. Signing follows at My Sister's Knits,
      9907 S. Walden Parkway

      http://www.mysistersknits.com/assembled/home.html.

      We can meet downtown at 4:45 to take the 5:05 train; the station is at
      Lasalle and will get us there at 5:30. The next train is 5:15, but it
      doesn't get there until 5:42, and I would like to be there a little
      earlier to get good seats.

      Email me if
      1) you want me to save you a seat
      2) you can't make it, and need to get a book signed.

      Thanks!