Re:Well it looks like we have a venue change!

  • Deanna McMillan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10 5:05 PM
      I've only been to SnB (and Alliance by proxy) once, and I really didn't like the place.  The coffee was alright, but the lighting was horrible, and it was really cold in there.  I must say that I am fully behind the venue change, I like new places.

      See you Tuesday!
      Deanna
    • tamiticu
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16 3:04 PM
        After waiting forever for Blend to open I finally went last weekend
        and it is great - people of all ages, very diverse and friendly and
        comfortable. I've only been to SnB once, and then got sick and swamped
        at work - but the venue change may lure me back after all.

        --- In snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com, "Deanna McMillan"