Well it looks like we have a venue change!

  • cabasaan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2007
      We will be meeting at 7 pm on tuesday at
      Blend
      1725 W. Division St.

      It's on the south side of the street across from our previous venue.
    • Deanna McMillan
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2007
        I've only been to SnB (and Alliance by proxy) once, and I really didn't like the place.  The coffee was alright, but the lighting was horrible, and it was really cold in there.  I must say that I am fully behind the venue change, I like new places.

        See you Tuesday!
        Deanna
      • tamiticu
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16, 2007
          After waiting forever for Blend to open I finally went last weekend
          and it is great - people of all ages, very diverse and friendly and
          comfortable. I've only been to SnB once, and then got sick and swamped
          at work - but the venue change may lure me back after all.

          --- In snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com, "Deanna McMillan"