Re: [snbwickerpark] meetup event

  • susan cole
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hi all-

      There must have been some glitch in the system or old info--the Chicago Knitters meetup group had the Pontiac meeting Dec 12th.  The next meetup is Wed. March 19th at Goose Island--and you are all welcome to join!

      http://knitting.meetup.com/833/

      Happy Knitting!

      Susan
      Organizer, Chicago Knitters Unite!

      cabasaan <cabasaan@...> wrote:
      The knitter's meetup of chicago is having an event at the pontiac
      grill tuesday March 19th at 7:30. The Pontiac Grill is around the
      corner from our normal venue. Think we should hold our regular SNB
      meeting there for the night and join in, or should we have our
      regularly scheduled meeting time and place?

      Here is the details:
      Hold the Date! Yarn Swap! Food Drive! FUN to be had!

      Sorry for the delay--but we had to do a change of location.
      FYI--This is a CASH ONLY place. This venue had a great open
      space, food and good drinks--and a friendly bartender!

      Don't forget to bring:
      *a canned good for the food drive
      *any exta yarn you want to swap
      *any knitted donations to be dropped off at a shelter this
      month

      See you soon--and happy knitting!

    • Deborah Schuster
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
        Is this Tuesday March 20th? or Monday March 19th?

        Deb

        To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com