Just checking in

  • lnellett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2007
      The past few weeks have been a real bummer: first the bitter cold and
      now the snow, snow, snow. Between the weather and other stuff
      happening, I haven't been to an SnB in weeks. Today will be no
      different, 'cause I just can't bring myself to slog through the slush
      and snow tonight, only to endure the long, uncomfortable ride home on
      the Blue Line (which is now own giant "slow zone"; thanks CTA!).

      I miss seeing you all, and as soon as the situation improves for me
      (weather gets better, I'm fully recovered from this damn cold, etc.)
      I'll be back!

      Linda