still at Alliance?

  • tamiticu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2007
      Hi everyone -

      I joined this list when I moved to East Village this summer, but
      haven't been able to commit to Tuesday meetings yet. But my New Year
      resolution is to start being a social knitter again, so I'm hoping to
      make it tomorrow.

      But I've noticed that Alliance is closing at 3 p.m. throughout January.
      Is there an alternate meeting place?

      I look forward to meeting you,
      Tara