674RE: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 1/4/2011, 7:00 pm

  • Yarnsnob
    Jan 3 12:51 PM
      Absolutely! Come join us, the reserves us the front table from 7-9.
      Jamie

      To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      From: p.a.liss@...
      Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 09:52:40 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 1/4/2011, 7:00 pm

      Hi All -- Does this group still meet weekly?  I'm new(er) to the neighborhood and would love to join you.

      Thanks,

      Paula

      Date: Tuesday January 4, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours.
      Location: ipsento on Western
      Street: 2035 North Western Avenue
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: Please note the change of venue!!
      we are now meeting at ipsento on Western & Armitage
      Ipsento
      www.ipsento.com

      2035 North Western Avenue
      Chicago, IL 60647-7249