316Re: new venue?

  • Laura
    Jun 19, 2008
      I'd go to Cafe de Luca. As long as they have coffee, drinks and
      baked goods, that's enough refreshment for me.

      I would be slightly less likely to attend Cafe de Luca than I would
      Alliance. But that would just being on extremely lazy nights. haha.

      Laura

      --- In snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com, Anne Howard <anne_e_howard@...>
      wrote:

      > Sounds like a good place to try. Any feedback from people who
      haven't been attending regularly? Would you be more likely to come
      if we met at Caffe DeLuca?

      > Anne
      >
      > J Henderson <jhendersondesigns@...>
      wrote: What about Cafe DeLuca on Damen
      ave. They don't have food service on tuesday evenings after 5 but
      they have coffee, bakery goods and liquor. Apparently they've
      remodeled so they have a little seating outside in the front, but now
      a patio in the back. Plus, along with being close to the damen blue
      line, north ave and damen buses, they have some parking in back. I
      guess if you really want food you can pick some up on the way. Shall
      we give it a try?
      > Jamie
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > From: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      > To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000
      > Subject: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 6/17/2008, 7:00 pm
      >

      > Reminder from:
      snbwickerpark Yahoo!
      Group
      Title: SnB
      meeting!
      Date: Tuesday June 17,
      2008 Time: 7:00
      pm - 9:00
      pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every
      week.
      Location: Letizia's
      Bakery
      Street: 2144 West Division
      St City State
      Zip: Chicago,
      IL
      Notes:
      http://www.superyummy.com/
      Get
      > reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
      > Edit reminder options
      >
      > Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of
      Service | Privacy Policy

      > Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that
      pays you back! Learn More

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic