      To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      From: skiddoo@...
      Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:05:41 +0000
      Subject: [snbwickerpark] Re: Anyone coming this week?

      Hey Anne!
      I just sent you an email but I figured I'd reply to the group too.
      I'll be there but a few minutes late. Probably 7:15. Also, does
      anyone want a baby spider plant? I have several! I'll bring some
      tonight.
      Laura

      --- In snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com, Anne Howard <anne_e_howard@ ...>
      wrote:

      > Is anyone planning on coming to SNB this week? We have been a small
      group the past several weeks, and tomorrow is guild, which draws away a
      few regulars. As much as I like Letizia's, I would feel lame sitting
      there by myself. Anyone care to join me?

      > Anne

      Introducing Live Search cashback . It's search that pays you back! Try it Now
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic