      To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      From: anne_e_howard@...
      Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:10:26 -0700
      Subject: [snbwickerpark] Anyone coming this week?

      Is anyone planning on coming to SNB this week?  We have been a small group the past several weeks, and tomorrow is guild, which draws away a few regulars.  As much as I like Letizia's, I would feel lame sitting there by myself.  Anyone care to join me?

      Anne

      Date: Tuesday June 17, 2008
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours, 1 minute.
      Location: Letizia's Bakery
      Street: 2144 West Division St
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: http://www.superyum my.com/

      Introducing Live Search cashback . It's search that pays you back! Try it Now
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic