149Amy Singer at Loopy Yarns

  • lnellett
    Mar 27, 2007
      As noted in an email I received from Loop Yarns in the South Loop:

      "Amy Singer (author, pattern writer, editor, and founder
      of knitty.com) will be at Loopy Yarns on Wednesday,
      April 4th from 5:30 to 7:30! Please come meet her,
      learn from her, and get a book signed by her. Her most
      recent book is No Sheep for You (patterns designed for
      yarns without wool). Amy also co-wrote Big Girl Knits."

      Amy's new book is getting rave reviews. I have a copy of Big Girl
      Knits and find it a great resource.

      Details on Loopy Yarns:

      719 S. State St.
      Chicago, IL 60605