142Re:Well it looks like we have a venue change!

  • tamiticu
    Mar 16, 2007
      After waiting forever for Blend to open I finally went last weekend
      and it is great - people of all ages, very diverse and friendly and
      comfortable. I've only been to SnB once, and then got sick and swamped
      at work - but the venue change may lure me back after all.

      --- In snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com, "Deanna McMillan"
      <edmcmillan@...> wrote:

      > I've only been to SnB (and Alliance by proxy) once, and I really
      didn't like
      > the place. The coffee was alright, but the lighting was horrible,
      and it
      > was really cold in there. I must say that I am fully behind the
      venue
      > change, I like new places.
      >
      > See you Tuesday!
      > Deanna