134Re: [snbwickerpark] possible venue change

  • Megan L. Casey
    Mar 9, 2007
      Ok, I've had a couple cocktails so I'm feeling pretty catty - I mean chatty.
      Wow! You're all so nice regarding Alliance. I'm absolutely amazed that it's still in business.
      I love a good local, non-chain joint, but it's a dive. A dive is great if the lights are dim and the booze is good, but it's not not what I like in a coffee shop/bakery.

      I  know I don't get out too often, but I'm ready to move on!

      Ok, I've settled down now.

      Meg

      shannon haase <haasettfn@...> wrote:
      Works for me. I actually noticed this place last week
      (I parked right next door). It looks/sounds cool.

      http://metromix. chicagotribune. com/dining/ 118375,0, 7443744.venue

      > what do you all think?

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic