tax man

  • Heidi Bengtson
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Just wondering if anyone knows of a good tax man? I will need some
      tax help since last year I started working from home full time.

      Thanks!
      Heidi
    • Lynn Svoboda
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2009
        We use Rich Katz on Old Orchard road, right by the Ruby Tuesday development. I don't know the number off hand but can go look for it if you can't find it. e was recommened by our financial advisor and we know others who use him and are as pleased as we are. Reasonable cost as well, in our opinion.
        I have never made it to the Boprders group yet but someday will !
        Lynn

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 2, 2009
          Hey Heidi

          Are you on Ravelry?  There is a discussion of accountants there.

          Heidi

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2, 2009
            Yes, I am.  Can you send me a link?
            Thanks!

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 2, 2009
              http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/windy-city-fiber-folks/103336/1-25#16

              I am going to Tom Hodge who was recommended on this forum next week.  I can let you know what I think of him if you want.

              Heidi

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 2, 2009
                Great, thanks!

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 2, 2009
                  Tax MAN? <g>
                  I know you must mean tax professional or tax person.. This is the 21st
                  century, and most of us work, right? Some of us have businesses, or
                  family that have businesses?
                  I recommend Deb Murphy on Roscoe in the city
                  773 404 8401
                  www.debmurphy.com

                  Michelle, who can remember when women couldn't be "real lawyers", or
                  doctors, or whatever...
                • melissaslotar
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 5, 2009
                    --- In snbevanston@yahoogroups.com, Heidi Bengtson <hi.d@...> wrote:

                    I'll be there this week. I don't know how long I'm going to stay. Jeremy and I have a birthday party to go to and he has to pick up some people I think but I'll be there for a while but don't know how long I'll have to figure it out. See you on Satuday.

                    melissa