Will I see you there?

  • Kadie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi everyone!
      I'm planning to attend this week and was wondering if anyone else will
      be joining me. I'm bringing a friend too. Thanks. Have a great Friday!
      Kadie
    • heidis.email
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
        Hi! I'm Heidi. I just moved to Evanston a few weeks ago and I'd like
        to join in. I'll be the one struggling to knit the green pair of socks!

        Heidi

        --- In snbevanston@yahoogroups.com, "Kadie" <fijicat81@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone!
        > I'm planning to attend this week and was wondering if anyone else will
        > be joining me. I'm bringing a friend too. Thanks. Have a great
        Friday!
        > Kadie

      • Sarah OFarrell

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
            I think so - I have morning plans but should be back in time.

            Esther