SNB Evanston-Borders, 5/3/2008, 3:00 pm

  • snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Borders

      Date: Saturday May 3, 2008
      Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • Heidi
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        I'll be there! Hopefully around 2 PM. I'll bring the hand-spun/hand-dyed yarn I just bought at Craftstravaganza last weekend!

        Heidi

        On Thursday, May 01, 2008, at 02:56PM, <snbevanston@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        >Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/snbevanston/cal
        >
        >SNB Evanston-Borders
        >Saturday May 3, 2008
        >3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        >(This event repeats every week.)
        >Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
        >
        >Notes:
        >Come join us for some knitting fun!
        >

        >All Rights Reserved
        > Copyright © 2008
        > Yahoo! Inc.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        >Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        >
        >Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Susanne Wiesen
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2008
          Sounds lovely - can't wait to see it!  I'll be there too.  My friend, Katheen, might join us too.

          Susanne

          On May 1, 2008, at 3:00 PM, Heidi wrote:

          I'll be there! Hopefully around 2 PM. I'll bring the hand-spun/hand- dyed yarn I just bought at Craftstravaganza last weekend!

          Heidi

          On Thursday, May 01, 2008, at 02:56PM, <snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com> wrote:
          >Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group
          > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snbevansto n/cal
          >
          >SNB Evanston-Borders
          >Saturday May 3, 2008
          >3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
          >(This event repeats every week.)
          >Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
          >
          >Notes:
          >Come join us for some knitting fun!
          >

          >All Rights Reserved
          > Copyright © 2008