SNB Evanston-Borders, 4/5/2008, 3:00 pm

  • snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Borders

      Date: Saturday April 5, 2008
      Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • Sarah OFarrell
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
        A pair of sunglasses somehow made its way into my knitting bag-- are any of you missing sunglasses?

        Sarah

        Date: Saturday April 5, 2008
        Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm

      • TeriG965@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2008
          Didn't Heidi come back to the table looking for hers?

          A pair of sunglasses somehow made its way into my knitting
          bag-- are any of you missing sunglasses?

          Sarah

          snbevanston@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          Reminder from:
            snbevanston Yahoo! Group
          Title:   SNB
          Evanston-Borders   Date:
          Saturday April 5, 2008 Time:
            3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
          Repeats:
          This event
          repeats every week. Location:
            Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
          Notes:
          Come join us for some knitting fun!

          Edit reminder options Copyright © 2008
           Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

          You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of
          Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.
        • Sarah OFarrell
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2008
            I think you're right!  Heidi, are they yours?