Coming up for air at last

  • mloxman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2013
      Finally finished a big project for work and have the rest of the week off. I'll try to be there Saturday. Is anyone up for getting together during the week?
    • Beth Liebman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
        I can't be there this Saturday due to theater tickets, but I would love to get together during the week.  What do you have in mind?

        To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        From: McMircle@...
        Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 00:23:33 +0000
        Subject: [snbevanston] Coming up for air at last

        Finally finished a big project for work and have the rest of the week off. I'll try to be there Saturday. Is anyone up for getting together during the week?

      • Michelle Oxman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013

          I’m pretty open today or tomorrow after 11 a.m.  My sisters will be in from out of town, so Thursday and most of Friday will be less predictable.

          To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          From: McMircle@...
          Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 00:23:33 +0000

          Finally finished a big project for work and have the rest of the week off. I'll try to be there Saturday. Is anyone up for getting together during the week?

        • Nora
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013
            Glad to hear from you Michele.  We can't really schedule anything because we might go down to Champaign to see our new great niece.
            Hope to see you at knitting, though.

            Thanks,
            Nora

            Sent from my iPhone

            To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
            From: McMircle@...
            Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 00:23:33 +0000

            Finally finished a big project for work and have the rest of the week off. I'll try to be there Saturday. Is anyone up for getting together during the week?

          • Vanessa Schneider
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013
              I wish I could get together....I miss seeing everyone!  This week is crazy again.  Hopefully I'll be there again soon.

              Vanessa

              To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
              From: bethliebman@...
              Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 15:09:03 +0000