RE: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 2/16/2013, 3:00 pm

  • melissa slotar
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
      I'm going to be watching my friends in a basketball tourment Saturday and I also need to get ready for Jeremy's birthday party.  So I'll not be there this week.  Sorry.

      melissa

      From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
      To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 20:01:27 +0000
      Subject: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 2/16/2013, 3:00 pm

      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe

      Date: Saturday February 16, 2013
      Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • Beth Liebman
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 15, 2013
        I am planning on being there this week.
        Beth

        From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 20:01:27 +0000

        Date: Saturday February 16, 2013
        Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
        Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

      • Vanessa Schneider
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 15, 2013
          I'm planning on being there.

          For those of you who have asked, Julia is selling Girl Scout Cookies.  They are $3.50 a box and is selling the following:

          Thin Mints
          Caramel Delights
          Peanut Butter Sandwiches
          Peanut Butter Patties
          Shortbread
          Thanks A Lot (Shortbread cookie with chocolate on the back)
          Lemonades (Shortbread with lemon icing)
          Mango Cremes

          You can let me know via email or this weekend if you'd like any.

          Thanks,
          Vanessa

          To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          From: bethliebman@...
          Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 19:41:42 +0000

          From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 20:01:27 +0000

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
            I'm a little busy to come to knitting club today. I'm sorry it didn't work out. I miss you girls I realy hope to be back in March.

            melissa

            To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com

            From: bethliebman@...
            Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 19:41:42 +0000