SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 2/16/2013, 3:00 pm

  • snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe

      Date: Saturday February 16, 2013
      Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • melissa slotar
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
        I'm going to be watching my friends in a basketball tourment Saturday and I also need to get ready for Jeremy's birthday party.  So I'll not be there this week.  Sorry.

        melissa

        From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 20:01:27 +0000
        Subject: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 2/16/2013, 3:00 pm

        Date: Saturday February 16, 2013
        Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
        Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

      • Beth Liebman
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 15, 2013
          I am planning on being there this week.
          Beth

          From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 20:01:27 +0000

          Date: Saturday February 16, 2013
          Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
          Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

        • Vanessa Schneider
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 15, 2013
            I'm planning on being there.

            For those of you who have asked, Julia is selling Girl Scout Cookies.  They are $3.50 a box and is selling the following:

            Thin Mints
            Caramel Delights
            Peanut Butter Sandwiches
            Peanut Butter Patties
            Shortbread
            Thanks A Lot (Shortbread cookie with chocolate on the back)
            Lemonades (Shortbread with lemon icing)
            Mango Cremes

            You can let me know via email or this weekend if you'd like any.

            Thanks,
            Vanessa

            To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
            From: bethliebman@...
            Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 19:41:42 +0000

            From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
            To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 20:01:27 +0000

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
              I'm a little busy to come to knitting club today. I'm sorry it didn't work out. I miss you girls I realy hope to be back in March.

              melissa

              To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com

              From: bethliebman@...
              Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 19:41:42 +0000