SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 1/5/2013, 3:00 pm

  • snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe

      Date: Saturday January 5, 2013
      Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
      Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • melissa slotar
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
        I need to help Jeremy with the dog and were picking up his parents from the airport on Saturday.  I"ll not be there.  My January schule is looking realy busy with alot of commints this month so I'm not sure when I'll be back I'll keep you guys updated week to week.

        melissa

        From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 20:01:15 +0000
        Subject: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 1/5/2013, 3:00 pm

        Date: Saturday January 5, 2013
        Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
        Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
        Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

      • Beth Liebman
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
          Dog ? Dog!  Did you guys get a dog?

          To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          From: melissaslotar62@...
          Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 20:10:13 +0000

          From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 20:01:15 +0000

          Date: Saturday January 5, 2013
          Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
            I will be there this week.  Decreasing at the top of the fronts on my sweater.  Stalled out on the socks...I will be working on these at knitting group.  I look forward to seeing you all.  Michelle and I have been keeping your seats warm.

            Beth

            From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
            To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 20:01:15 +0000

            Date: Saturday January 5, 2013
            Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
              I did not get a dog it's Jeremy's parents dog.  And we have to pick him up from the dog spa because they were out of town.

              melissa

              To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
              From: bethliebman@...
              Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 23:11:50 +0000

              Dog ? Dog!  Did you guys get a dog?

              To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
              From: melissaslotar62@...
              Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 20:10:13 +0000

              From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
              To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 20:01:15 +0000

              Date: Saturday January 5, 2013
              Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
              Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
              Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

            • Vanessa Schneider
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 4, 2013
                I will finally be there this week!  I've been in the car a lot the past few weeks, but somehow didn't get much knitting done.

                Looking forward to seeing everyone.

                Vanessa

                From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
                To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com