RE: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 11/17/2012, 3:00 pm

  • Vanessa Schneider
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 16, 2012
      Beth,

      I'm so sorry to hear this...how quickly things can change.  I hope she has a speedy recovery.

      Hope to see you soon,
      Vanessa

      CC: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
      To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
      From: bethliebman@...
      Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 14:03:27 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 11/17/2012, 3:00 pm

      I, unfortunately will not be therebthis week. I am in Minneapolis with my mom who had a fall and broke 2 ribs. She is in rehab now but will be coming home tomorrow with a lot if home health care worker assistance. She is doing well but is facing a lot of changes to her routine.  I hope to be there on the 24th.

      Beth

      On Nov 15, 2012, at 2:01 PM, snbevanston@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe

      Date: Saturday November 17, 2012
      Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
      Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!