Re: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 11/17/2012, 3:00 pm

  • noratalltree@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
      We will be there.
      Nora and Elaine

      From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
      Sender: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 15 Nov 2012 20:01:22 -0000
      To: <snbevanston@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 11/17/2012, 3:00 pm

      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe

      Date: Saturday November 17, 2012
      Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
      Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • melissa slotar
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
        I'll be there this week.  looking foward to it.

        melissa

        From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 20:01:22 +0000

        Date: Saturday November 17, 2012
        Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
        Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
        Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

      • Beth Liebman
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 16, 2012
          I, unfortunately will not be therebthis week. I am in Minneapolis with my mom who had a fall and broke 2 ribs. She is in rehab now but will be coming home tomorrow with a lot if home health care worker assistance. She is doing well but is facing a lot of changes to her routine.  I hope to be there on the 24th.

          Beth

          Date: Saturday November 17, 2012
          Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
          Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
          Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

        • Vanessa Schneider
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 16, 2012
            Beth,

            I'm so sorry to hear this...how quickly things can change.  I hope she has a speedy recovery.

            Hope to see you soon,
            Vanessa

            CC: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
            To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com