SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 11/3/2012, 3:00 pm

  • snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe

      Date: Saturday November 3, 2012
      Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
      Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • melissa slotar
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
        I'm going to be in Rockford seeing my friends in a bowling tourment this weekend so that means I'll not be there.  Sorry I'm missing so much knitting club but I've been extra busy.  I'm working on some of my knitting when I'm working at my parents it's slow here so I have some down time and I'll also do some more knitting on Sunday when I'm at the store when Jeremy is working.  So when I see you girls again my knitting will look nice and long as I might say.  I'm crossing my fingers I'll be back on Saturday November 17.  Can't make it next week Jeremy's parents are out of town and were in Northbrook dog sitting for the dog.  See you all soon I hope I miss all you girls too.

        melissa

        From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 19:01:32 +0000
        Subject: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 11/3/2012, 3:00 pm

        Date: Saturday November 3, 2012
        Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
        Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
        Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

      • Beth Liebman
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
          I hope to be there this Saturday, unless some theater tickets we are wait-listed for come through.  I hope I can knit instead;)

          From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 19:01:32 +0000

          Date: Saturday November 3, 2012