SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 10/6/2012, 3:00 pm

  • snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2012
      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe

      Date: Saturday October 6, 2012
      Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
      Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • Karen Angel
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2012
        Hi, everyone!  Still not free this weekend. Maybe at the end of the month. Hope everyone is well.

        Karen

        Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
        Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

      • melissa slotar
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2012
          I'm going to try and make it this weekend.  Cross your fingers that I can make it.  My figers are crossed.

          melissa

          To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          From: kangel6550@...
          Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 19:48:29 -0700

          Hi, everyone!  Still not free this weekend. Maybe at the end of the month. Hope everyone is well.

          Karen

          Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
          Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

        • Michelle Oxman
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 5, 2012

            I am planning to be there. See you then.

            Michelle

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 5, 2012
              I should be there this week.  Now that its colder outside, knitting seems like the thing to be doing.

              Beth

              From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
              To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 19:01:23 +0000

              Date: Saturday October 6, 2012
              Time: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 6, 2012
                sorry I'm a little busy with stuff this weekend.  I realy thought I could make it today but it turns out that I"m busy.  So I'll see you girls hopefully some other week.

                melissa

                To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
                From: McMircle@...
                Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 12:06:51 -0500